Vision, Mission and Values
- to prepare, execute, evaluate and follow up on an inclusive federal policy for social integration, guaranteeing that everyone avails of social basic rights on a lasting basis.
We do this:
- by preventing and fighting poverty and exclusion in all its forms.
- by means of the Federal Urban Policy on social cohesion and sustainable development.
- by fully developing the social economy.
- through integration by means of social services and guidance by focussing on education and long-term employment.
- by sustaining a permanent dialogue and equal partnership with all levels in politics as well as with the associations representing the target groups.
- by stimulating and supporting the development of our local partners' skills.
We stand for:
- Respect for and development of each individual
- Quality, customer-friendliness and tailoring
- Equal opportunities and diversity.