About the federal Public Planning Service (PPS) Social Integration
The PPS SI works for you.
- a federal public service with its own guidance services created in 2003 that strives to guarantee a dignified existence for all those living in poverty. For more than 10 years, we have been defending the right to social integration by trying to ensure that those who fall through the cracks of social security and live in precarious conditions can have a dignified existence.
Living together better isn't just a slogan, it's our daily source of motivation.
- Defend the right to social integration
- Fight against all aspects of poverty and social exclusion
- Act to ensure social cohesion and development in large cities
- Ensure integration, prioritising social welfare
Reimburse the integration income and social welfare to the CPAS (public social welfare centres)
- to prepare, implement, evaluate and follow up on an inclusive federal policy for social integration, guaranteeing basic social rights for everyone on a lasting basis.
We do this:
- by preventing and fighting poverty and exclusion in all its forms.
- by means of the urban policy on social cohesion and sustainable development.
- by means of integration prioritising social welfare services and guidance in terms of training and long-term employment.
- by sustaining a permanent dialogue and equal partnership with all levels in politics, as well as with the associations representing the target groups.
- by stimulating and supporting the development of our local partners' skills.
- Quality and customer service
- Openness to change
- Equal opportunities and diversity.