There are several ways to evaluate the services and offerings of an organisation; these include surveys, interviews and comparative studies. They all provide direct access to information about the quality of services and products.
Complaints also provide an indirect source of information for the organization.
Complaints management helps an organisation to deal with complaints and to understand how it can provide a better service for customers in the future.
FPS Social Integration attaches great importance to the quality of service and strives to improve its operation.
If you have a comment or complaint, please let us know.
What kind of complaint can be submitted?
You can submit a complaint about:
- services and products of the FPS Social Integration
- their quality
- the processing of an enquiry
- the application of the law.
If the FPS Social Integration is not empowered to deal with your complaint it will be forwarded to the competent authority.
How is a complaint submitted?
You can submit a complaint online using the complaint form below.
How is a complaint handled?
- A complaint will be forwarded to the appropriate department(s) and answered within 2 working days.
- If a complaint cannot be answered within 2 working days the customer is informed and the reason for the delay, as well as the handling period, are made known.
- A complaint will be kept strictly confidential.
Still no resolution?
If you are not satisfied with the handling of your complaint, you can always contact the federal Ombudsman. The Ombudsman is totally independent, is not part of the federal administration and will investigate your complaint impartially and without charge.