FPS Social Integration considers the quality of its services a matter of great importance. If you have any comments or complaints that you wish to express, please send them to our Complaints Manager. Your complaint is handled carefully and everything possible is done to ensure that the same complaint is not repeated in the future.
Any individual who is in contact with the FPS Social Integration services can submit a complaint. However, this complaint must refer to the quality of our products or services.
Examples of admissible complaints
- You are dissatisfied with the accessibility of FPS Social Integration (telephone, reception, etc.)
- The information you have received is incomplete or unclear
- You have had to wait too long for a response
- You are not happy with the behaviour of one of our employees (during a telephone interview, at reception, during a visit, etc.)
Examples of inadmissible complaints
- Anonymous complaints
- Unsubstantiated complaints (there must be a clear description of the reasons)
- Complaints referring to events that took place more than a year before the complaint was submitted
- Complaints referring to events that do not fall within the remit of FPS Social Integration
- Complaints referring to events for which there are administrative appeal procedures
- Complaints referring to events for which an appeal is pending before a court
- Complaints referring to events for which a procedure has been submitted to the Federal Ombudsman
- Complaints about the policy of the Minister/State Secretary
Submitting a complaint
You can submit a complaint using the complaint form below.
If you remain dissatisfied after the initial response to your complaint, you can contact the Federal Ombudsman directly.
Rue de Louvain 48 box 6, 1000 Brussels
Freephone 0800 99 961